Monday, July 20, 2009

First Entry

The First Entry!

Hey everyone I figured I'd start a blog just because. No real reason but I thought it'd be fun. Anyways, I guess I'll start off by saying that I'm a musician. I play the Piano, Guitar, and I also sing. I am a songwriter as well and I have quite a few of my original compositions on youtube.com which I'm sure you all have heard of. I will post a link and try to embed my videos here if at all possible.

The last few weeks have been really busy and I'm sure you all know how busy life can be sometimes. I play tennis quite a bit and that takes up the majority of my time per day. Especially if you add piano lessons and church and youth group activities to the pile of things that I have to do. That makes it add up and fills my day up usually. I am still writing music if you all are wondering why I haven't posted a video to youtube in a little while. I should be posting more as soon as I can.

Until next time... see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment