Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Breakfast

Hello there, I'm pretty excited about this week. I have another tennis tournament tomorrow morning which are always a lot of fun. I will also be going to play paintball this friday at our field which is always a blast, and when I say blast I mean BLAST! Coming up in late August I will be taking my first flight and first journey to California, The Golden State. We'll see if it lives up to it's nick name. I hope it does.

I've never flown in an airplane before but I hear something that gets most people is the jet lag. I don't think I'll have much problem with this however because it's only a 3 hour difference. However people who come from the other side of the world must have crazy jet lag. I can't imagine. Hope everything goes well and I have a great first flight experience. I can't wait!

Those of you who keep in touch with me probably know that I write songs. Most of which are on youtube. At the moment I have 5 of them located there. I am also working on what I see as 5 more compositions. Though they differ in the fact that some will contain vocals of yours truly. As I mentioned before I also love to sing. I am in the middle of what I see as a "Hit" song... haha as in Hit, I mean that I like it a lot. I would love to get it copyrighted though before I put it up on youtube. So that may take me some time. I would like to put together an album of my first 10-12 songs and possibly copyright the whole thing instead of copyrighting each individually which is much more expensive. Though at the same time I am kinda anxious to get it out there. I don't know what exactly I'm going to do yet. I guess I'll have to work on my song some more, and then figure it all out. Head on over to my youtube channel to see live (live = me playing it and never edited) original compositions.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment